The following is the Mets’ press release on their promotional schedule for the season, and yes, it includes bobblehead dolls and Banner Day.
METS ANNOUNCE 2013 PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULE
Nearly 400,000 Giveaways for Fans of All Ages
David Wright (June 30), Dwight Gooden (July 21) and Tom Seaver (August 25)
Join Ron Darling (April 21) and John Franco (May 25) in All-Star Bobblehead Series
Single Game Tickets Go on Sale Friday, March 1 at Mets.com and (718) 507-TIXX
FLUSHING, N.Y., February 21, 2013 – The New York Mets today announced the promotional schedule for the 2013 season at Citi Field. The Mets will give away nearly 400,000 items to fans of all ages highlighted by the All-Star Bobblehead Series featuring Ron Darling (April 21), John Franco (May 25) David Wright (June 30), Dwight Gooden (July 21) and Tom Seaver (August 25) and special events including Banner Day (May 11) and Fireworks Nights (July 3). Single game tickets go on sale Friday, March 1 at Mets.com and (718) 507-TIXX.
Highlights of the 2013 season include:
ALL-STAR RELATED GIVEAWAYS
Mets All-Star Bobblehead Series – The first 25,000 fans in attendance can collect a figurine depicting an iconic Mets All-Star:
· Ron Darling presented by Citi – Sunday, April 21 vs. the Washington Nationals at 1:10 p.m.
· John Franco presented by GEICO – Saturday, May 25 vs. the Atlanta Braves at 7:15 p.m.
· David Wright presented by Verizon – Sunday, June 30 vs. Washington at 1:10 p.m.
· Dwight Gooden presented by Gold’s Horseradish – Sunday, July 21 vs. the Philadelphia Phillies at 1:10 p.m.
· Tom Seaver presented by Toyota – Sunday, August 25 vs. the Detroit Tigers at 1:10 p.m.
Mets All-Star Gnome presented by Pepsi – The Mets will celebrate the return of the Major League Baseball All-Star Game to Flushing by giving away an All-Star gnome to the first 25,000 fans in attendance at the Tuesday, July 4 Mets-Arizona Diamondbacks game at 1:10 p.m.